Sunday, August 14, 2011

He is God

I was jut thinking a little this morning.. thoughts sparked by the Sabbath school I attended at church yesterday. 

What is God like? This is how I see it...

He is full of love, a relationship with Him will bring us joy, He alone can give peace, and because of His sacrifice of mercy, grace is extended to us that we may be forgiven and have hope of an eternal life with Him.

Isn’t that a precious gift? I feel unworthy to receive it sometimes.

Yet He has given that gift freely to all.  

2 comments:

  1. I love those moments that spark our thoughts, that inspire us! You describe God's love in a way that I can really relate to. May you always see it this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taryn, The picture you chose summarises your beautifully written and meaningful thoughts.
    Somehow the pic really impacted me today although the thought is not new. Old things can be fresh and new at the right moment. Thank you.

    I tried to post a comment to your last post about a week ago. Somehow it just would not work. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete